Service Time: (Approximately: 10-15 +/- Minutes)
- Extends Life: Helps significantly extend the life of your tires.
- Even Tire Wear: Helps evenly distribute tire wear.
- Maximize Traction: Helps maximize traction on all four wheels.
- Gas Mileage: Aids in consistent or better fuel economy.
WHAT DOES A TIRE ROTATION DO?
- Performing tire rotations as a preventative maintenance will equalize front-to-rear and side-to-side wear rates.
- This also helps avoid uneven tire wear, which can lead to road noise, vibrations, loss of traction, & decreased gas mileage.
- Remember, tire rotations can’t correct wear problems due to worn mechanical parts or incorrect tire inflation pressures.
- Rotating your tires means moving them from front to back, and diagonally.
- Tires wear differently depending on their position on the drive wheels, your driving style, and the condition of your suspension.
- It is recommended to have tires rotated every 6,000-7,500 miles to help prevent abnormal tire wear from forming.
- The tire rotation service includes:
- Removing tires and rotating them to proper positions.
- Torqueing lug nuts down to proper specs.
- Topping off tire pressures.
- Relearning TPMS sensor (if applicable).
WHEN TO SERVICE?
- Mileage and/or Time: Services are due based on manufacturers recommendation of mileage and/or time.
- Testing and/or Condition: Less tread on the drive tires, is a sign that a Tire Rotation service is due.
- Abnormalities: If there is excessive, abnormal wear. (see repair facility for further diagnosis & repair)
*Disclaimer: Vehicles that have not routinely performed tire rotation service may experience slight to heavy vibration at highway speeds.
This is caused by abnormal tread wear that has been formed into the tire, and has now been rotated into a different direction.
*Disclaimer: All Additional Services are Recommended Based on Mileage, unless otherwise noted or previous service history is available to reference.
Tires and photos are used for illustration and informative purposes for the customer.